Branding & Logo Design
We totally get it. We went through a rebrand as we outgrew our brand. We're here to help guide you through the whole process to create you a strong visual identity to match your strategy.
This is for you, if:
- Your business is at least a year old, or, you've been working with a brand strategist/coach
- Your current brand doesn’t represent your business anymore
- Your logos, colours or fonts leave you feeling deflated
- Your branding feels restrictive and doesn't give you the chance to express yourself, or it doesn't excite your customers
- You aren’t attracting your dream clients
- You need a range of documents to support your business
- You want to update your photography
- You want to be led by experts.
- Brand analysis form
- Brand summary, detailing your business, positioning and customer experience
- 2 x moodboards with video presentation to run through our thoughts behind the visual directions.
- Zoom/face-to-face meeting to discuss the direction you'd like to take
- 1 logo concept with application to different branded documents with a video presentation to run through our thoughts
- Zoom/face-to-face meeting to discuss the logo and any alterations you might like to make
- 2 logo variations (minimum)
- Brand guidelines
- Fonts + colour palettes
- 2 x branded documents (4 page max). business cards, brochures etc.
- HTML email signature
- 5 x Canva instagram templates
- 5 x Instagram highlight covers/icons for website
- Social media cover and profile images
- Custom future project brief form
- Storage of brand identity for aftercare and in case of loss.
- Follow up to make sure everything is just right.
- Looking at the brand analysis, together we'll break down what you love, what you don't and any problems you have with your brand. We will put together a summary of your brand position, your customer experience and the appearance and make suggestions of improvements.
- After this, we'll present two moodboards for you to choose from for the new brand – justifying the decisions we make. Moodboards can be a mix of visual design, typography, colour palettes and more. They set the tone for us and help you understand the art direction we have in mind. We can either zoom, or sit down together and go through the presentation.
- We'll design 1 logo concept (with a couple variations) and apply this to some branded documents, accompanied with a presentation.
- After minor tweaks, we'll put together brand guidelines, final logo files, supporting graphics and everything we agreed on at the start of the project.
- We'll store all our work, and check in to make sure everything is going as it should be.
The whole process will take around 8 weeks from start to finish.
Why do you supply just one concept?
Well, we do things a little differently. We analyse your brand first, narrow down a style that you like, and design a brand to fit your audience. Let us explain why.
Typically, an agency will use multiple designers to work on one concept each. You'll go through up to 6 concepts, and pick your favourite, which allows personal opinion into the process.
We stick to one concept, which is lead by your Brand Position and Experience, using your preferred moodboard to work towards your final visual identity. This approach ensures that we meet the brief and create a brand that is appealing to the target market.
Brand Guidelines are your cheatsheet for your brand. They will guide you to achieve consistency across all your customer touchpoints. They will go through the following:
- What are brand guidelines?
- Choosing correct file types for the job
- Brand Position – your purpose, vision, values, competition, what you specialise in, target audience
- Brand Experience – Products/services, People/Places and promotion
- Brand voice
- Logo and how to use it in print and digital
- Colour palette
- Supporting graphics
- Brand in use
If you have existing elements that you want to keep, such as photography or graphic elements, we will also include these.
Upon delivery of your brand guidelines, you'll have everything you need to start building your own website, and start your social media channels. But, our service doesn't stop there. As a guarantee, if we create you something and for whatever reason, it's broken, we will always fix it for you. We can help roll it out across a website, social media, printed stationery, signage, branded documents, email campaigns and so many more. Just use your project brief form to tell us what you need and we will price it accordingly.
Projects we can help you with
- Business cards
- Thank you postcard/compliment slips
- Presentation folders
- Annual reports
- Media kits
- Pricing lists
- Tote bag/merchandise
- Event branding
- Swing tags
- Gift cards
- Internal signage
- External signage
- Window decals
- Pull up banners
- Editable PDF forms
- Email signatures
- Email newsletters
- Website banners
- Social media profile pictures
- Social media cover pictures
- Social media posts
- Social media stories
A good agency will give you confidence in your brand, save you time, communicate consistently to your people, and charge you between $5-25k. Which is right as your identity will last for years.
Our brand identities? Well, we have less overheads, so your investment starts at $3600 excl. GST.